Load up your gear for an outdoor adventure inside this rugged backpack from High Sierra. The High Sierra Appalachian 75 backpack is made from a combination of mini diamond ripstop and ballistic nylon fabric and features a durable design with a molded foam back panel, a single contoured aluminum frame bar, and multiple storage compartments. This backpack is detailed with an internal hydration reservoir sleeve, a drop bottom sleeping bag compartment, a top loading main compartment to hold all of your bulky gear, and an assortment of small pockets to hold accessories. Other features of this pack include compression straps, a webbing daisy chain, a tuck-away rain cover, and soft lashing hardware to hold ice axes or trekking poles.
- 75-liter, expedition-sized backpack with room for all the essentials.
- Top-load main compartment with gusseted drawstring closure and adjustable top lid.
- Drop-bottom sleeping bag compartment with divider.
- Front access to the main compartment.
- Roomy dual zippered pockets on the sides.
- ergo-fit shoulder harness, with adjustable load-lifters.
- Adjustable sternum strap.
- Dual, adjustable contoured aluminum frame bars.
- Molded foam back panel with AirFlow™ channels.
- Side and back compression straps.
- Webbing daisy chain on both sides for extra gear storage.
- Soft lashing hardware holds extra gear.
- Internal hydration reservoir sleeve and dual exit ports for tube (Reservoir not included).
- Tuck away rain cover also protects the pack.
- Sleeping bag compartment - 9.25"H x 14"W x 11"D.
Item #: 58436
Internal Dimensions: 34" x 14.25" x 10.25"
Volume: 75 L
Frame Style: Internal
Frame Material: Aluminum Alloy Bar
Reservoir Compatible: Yes
Reservoir Included: No
Handles: Shoulder Straps
Packing Features: Dual Trekking Pole
Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.